Our team of consultants serve as trusted advisors and customize each project to meet your goals. With Mission Capital, you’re not just hiring a consultant. We leverage our resources, our connections and our network to provide the best services available.
A Range of Services to Meet Your Needs
Consulting engagements are built and priced based on exactly the support you need. We provide services in these general areas, but we also welcome the opportunity to discuss and customize a project for your unique needs.
Identify and validate of potential earned-revenue ideas and implement a plan to evaluate viable products and services that will enhance your mission and reduce your reliance on philanthropic support.
Meet Our Team
Our experienced staff is committed to helping your organization accomplish its goals.
Power of Good Blog
Read up on the latest trends, ideas and inspiration to power your mission-driven work.
We’re dedicated to helping mission-driven organizations create lasting social change.
Mission Capital staff have an excellent understanding of what it takes to run a nonprofit. They provide concrete strategies for nonprofits to improve programs, operations and impact.
- Mission Capital helped SFC during a period of change and growth, first through their executive transitions program, then with strategic planning and board development. Our staff and board leadership are stronger because of their valuable work.Ronda RutledgeExecutive Director of the Sustainable Food Center
- With Mission Capital, we have been clued into best practices and resources that would have been hard to come by on our own.Megan BuchananFinancial Literacy Coalition
By working with Mission Capital in a consulting engagement, really you’re investing in yourselves and you’re investing in the long-term success of your organization.
- We knew where we wanted to get to, but not how to get there. Mission Capital helped us get there.Cara FoxExecutive Director of the Christi Center
- Mission Capital was great at helping us to move forward. They are a vital organization and I’m so glad I had the opportunity to work with them.Charlene Orr Board Chair of Preservation Texas
- Mission Capital brings a unique skill of observation and awareness of stated (and unstated) issues. The number of projects they’ve worked on and organizations they’ve worked with brings a lot of credibility to their recommendations. That’s priceless.Jim SusmanPresident of AIA Austin
What Mission Capital brings to a consulting engagement is a fresh set of eyes, a new perspective, support to the organization and the ability to ask hard questions to get that organization to think about their work in different ways.
You’re on a mission. You’re invested in our community. You want to be part of something meaningful. You want to see change happen. So do we.
Build Your Expertise
Access our in-depth research, learning and leadership programs, and resource library, all created with your success in mind.
Strengthen Your Organization
Overcome your nonprofit’s challenges with our selection of services, such as strategic planning and board development.
Multiply Your Impact
Connect to creative investment models and partnerships that maximize the difference you make in our community.