Our team of consultants serve as trusted advisors, and customize each project to help you meet your goals. As a nonprofit, we know the unique challenges our community faces, and how to best address them.
Strategic Business Planning
Determine your organization’s goals and map out a plan to accomplish them.
Create a comprehensive strategy to seamlessly transition your organization to new leadership.
Mergers and Strategic Partnerships
Achieve shared goals and extend your impact by exploring partnerships and collaborative approaches.
Through multi-year partnerships, we bring together nonprofit, government and business leaders to tackle challenges ingrained in our community.
Our Aligned Impact team currently provides “backbone” support for two initiatives: Travis County Collaborative for Children, a foster care reform collaborative aligning child welfare organizations through trauma-informed best practices, and increasing the number and diversity of foster parents in Central Texas, and Good Measure, a coalition of funders that trains Central Texas nonprofits on data collection and evaluation best practices to improve outcomes.
PROGRAMS AND TRAINING
Nonprofits work alongside business entrepreneurs and our consulting team to refine their vision for growth and better attract investors.
- Fast-track the growth and impact of your organization.
- Create a business growth plan and a powerful case for support.
- Gain access to new, creative forms of investment.
LEARNING AND LEADERSHIP
In-depth courses that increase your capacity in leadership development, business planning, measurement and more.
- Learn to navigate complicated business processes.
- Get started on projects, like a strategic plan, with our consultative support.
- Build your team’s expertise with highly-effective tools and training.
- At Mission Capital’s core is the ability to bring people together in ways that multiply impact. We value the opportunity to develop collaborative solutions and models to tackle our community’s challenges through a multi-sector approach.John ThornborrowBoard Chair, Mission Capital
- Mission Capital was great at helping us to move forward. They are a vital organization and I’m so glad I had the opportunity to work with them.Charlene OrrBoard Chair of Preservation Texas
- We knew where we wanted to get to, but not how to get there. Mission Capital helped us get thereCara FoxExecutive Director of the Christi Center
- Mission Capital staff have an excellent understanding of what it takes to run a nonprofit. They provide concrete strategies for nonprofits to improve programs, operations and impact.Steve ElliotExecutive Director of Volunteer Legal Services of Central Texas
- Mission Capital helped us during a period of change and growth, first through their executive transitions program, then with strategic planning and board development. Our staff and board leadership are stronger because of their valuable work.Ronda RutledgeExecutive Director of the Sustainable Food Center
- With Mission Capital, we have been clued into best practices and resources that would have been hard to come by on our own.Megan BuchananFinancial Literacy Coalition