Regardless of your organization’s size or focus, our team of consultants serve as trusted advisors and customize each project to help you meet your goals.
PROGRAMS AND TRAINING
Nonprofits work alongside business entrepreneurs and our consulting team to refine their vision for growth and better attract investors.
- Fast-track the growth and impact of your organization.
- Create a business growth plan and a powerful case for support.
- Gain access to new, creative forms of investment.
LEARNING AND LEADERSHIP
In-depth courses that increase your capacity in leadership development, business planning, measurement and more.
- Learn to navigate complicated business processes.
- Get started on projects, like a strategic plan, with our consultative support.
- Build your team’s expertise with highly-effective tools and training.
All houses begin with a basic blueprint: a strong foundation, thoughtful framing and layout of rooms. Similarly, all nonprofits need a framework around which to live out their mission. These elements are core to our work and guide nonprofits in understanding and achieving organizational effectiveness.
- Mission Capital was great at helping us to move forward. They are a vital organization and I’m so glad I had the opportunity to work with them.Charlene OrrBoard Chair of Preservation Texas
- We knew where we wanted to get to, but not how to get there. Mission Capital helped us get thereCara FoxExecutive Director of the Christi Center
- Mission Capital staff have an excellent understanding of what it takes to run a nonprofit. They provide concrete strategies for nonprofits to improve programs, operations and impact.Steve ElliotExecutive Director of Volunteer Legal Services of Central Texas
- Mission Capital helped us during a period of change and growth, first through their executive transitions program, then with strategic planning and board development. Our staff and board leadership are stronger because of their valuable work.Ronda RutledgeExecutive Director of the Sustainable Food Center
- With Mission Capital, we have been clued into best practices and resources that would have been hard to come by on our own.Megan BuchananFinancial Literacy Coalition
You’re on a mission. You’re invested in our community. You want to be part of something meaningful. You want to see change happen. So do we.
Build Your Expertise
Access our in-depth research, learning and leadership programs, and resource library, all created with your success in mind.
Strengthen Your Organization
Overcome your nonprofit’s challenges with our selection of services, such as strategic planning and board development.
Multiply Your Impact
Connect to creative investment models and partnerships that maximize the difference you make in our community.