RESERVE A MEETING SPACE
Reserving one of our meeting spaces is a nonprofit member benefit. To reserve Mitte Carriage House, check the calendar (below) to make sure the date and time you request are available. Nonprofit members may request up to three dates per month, based on availability.
For questions on meeting spaces, contact Christin Monts at 512-477-5955 x272.
What You Need to Know
- We invite our members to use our offices and the Mitte Carriage House on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- We require a 5-day advance notice for booking either space.
- Your membership must be up-to-date. All membership payment is due in full by the invoice due date (or the room reservation date, whichever comes first) or the reservation will be canceled.
- To maintain the best possible facilities for our members, you must submit a user agreement before each use. Additionally, you must complete a user checklist after each use of the facility.
- In rare instances, office space reserved by members is needed for Mission Capital’s programming or internal meetings. In the event that a conflict arises, Mission Capital reserves the right to cancel your reservation, providing as much advanced notification as possible but no less than two weeks’ notice.
Questions? Contact Christin Monts before submitting the form below.