Introducing Mission Capital’s monthly gift-giving campaign.
INVEST IN THE CENTRAL TEXAS NONPROFIT COMMUNITY
By becoming a Mission Champion, you’re joining a community dedicated to sustaining the work of Mission Capital as we support nonprofit organizations doing incredible and vital work for the Central Texas community.
Together, we can support the work of leaders, organizations, and networks as they advance equity through their work. Nonprofits are making impact in our community. Show your commitment to the work of Central Texas Nonprofits by becoming a Mission Champion.
YOUR MONTHLY GIFT MAKES LASTING IMPACT
Your monthly gift ensures that our nonprofit community is taken care of and drives initiatives such as:
We provide nonprofit organizations with a powerful suite of Learning and Leadership workshops designed to build the capacity and connectedness of philanthropic leaders.
From research, toolkits and blog posts to Austin’s largest nonprofit job board, we provide access to highly relevant, localized information helping nonprofits turn ideas into action.
We equip and connect thousands of nonprofit and social sector leaders who want to improve the community we call home through our Nonprofit Membership Program so that they can make a lasting impacting in their work.
To tackle challenges ingrained in our community, we serve as a strategic guide to nonprofits, foundation, and government agencies building strong networks to influence transformational change.
WHY MONTHLY GIVING?
- It’s affordable – No gift is too small. By giving monthly, you can make an incredible and lasting impact over the course of your membership.
- It’s sustained support – Monthly gifts enable us to continuously invest in specific areas of our work, strategically expand programs, and innovate in alignment with our mission and vision.
- It takes you behind the scenes of the social sector – Your investment brings you closer to our work and the work of our entire community through exclusive updates on our progress and your impact.
- It’s a community that crosses sectors – When you become a member of Mission Champions, you become a member of a diverse community of supporters who understand the importance of serving those who make our home a better one for all.
Become a Mission Champion and Receive:
- Regular communications showing the impact of your support on Central Texas nonprofit organizations and leaders.
- Recognition as a Mission Champion on our program page.
- Exclusive early access to Mission Capital events to stay engaged in the community and plugged into the work of the Central Texas social sector.
Easter Seals Chief Program Officer Executive Director of Austin Youth River Watch RGK Foundation President & CEO of Meals on Wheels and More Executive Director of the Trinity Center
R. Brent Lyles
Easter Seals Chief Program Officer
Executive Director of Austin Youth River Watch
President & CEO of Meals on Wheels and More
Executive Director of the Trinity Center