Due to the COVID-19 crisis, Mission Capital is canceling all in-person events until further notice. This includes room reservations at the Mitte Carriage House. We wish you health and safety in this unprecedented time.
Mission Capital members can book our free meeting spaces at the Mitte Foundation Carriage House downtown. Scroll down for more information about the space.
- Members can reserve the Mitte Carriage House on a first-come, first-serve basis, depending on availability. Members may request up to 4 reservations per month and reserve space up to 3 months in advance. Any additional space cannot be guaranteed.
- We require 5-day advance notice for booking our spaces.
- Your membership must be current; you will not be able to reserve a room otherwise.
- To maintain the best possible facilities for our members, please review the space use agreement for the room you reserved and complete a post-event checklist and survey.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mitte Foundation Carriage House
- The Mitte Carriage House is located at 1008C West Avenue, Austin, TX 78701, at the corner of West Avenue and 11th Street in downtown Austin behind the Mitte Foundation Offices. There are six free parking spots within the gates of the facility, and additional metered parking is available on the street. One accessible parking spot is available.
- Two spaces are available within the Mitte Carriage House: The upper-level room seats 10 boardroom-style and is only accessible by staircase, there is no elevator. The lower-level room seats 35 theater-style or 20-24 classroom style. No more than 40 people are permitted at any one time, per fire ordinance.
- Use of the Mitte Carriage House is available Monday-Thursday (8am-9pm) and Friday (8am-5pm).
- Amenity details are available in the Space Description and Guidelines.