MISSION DRIVEN 2017
Save the date for Mission Driven, the 2017 Human Capital Summit. Come together with fellow social-sector champions who believe in a better future for our community. #MD17
September 27, 2017 | Austin, TX
LEADING THROUGH CHANGE
The premier human capital summit in Central Texas, Mission Driven will focus on leading, attracting and retaining talent in the social sector. It’s for professionals like you who are ready to grow as resilient, focused, mission-driven leaders. You’ll come away with practical tools and fresh ideas to achieve your mission.
This one-day convening will present leading theories and practices from nationally-recognized experts, and opportunities to develop partnerships that lead to greater community impact and lasting social change. You’ll come away with meaningful connections and new inspiration to power your mission-driven work. Join the social revolution taking place in Austin and be part of a community of change makers.
Attend the 2017 Human Capital Summit for access to:
- Thought-provoking keynotes from national experts on leading through change
- Interactive break-out sessions covering leadership development, managing change, communication, employee engagement, talent philosophy and more
- Networking opportunities with other Central Texas mission-driven leaders and change agents
REGISTRATION AND AGENDA COMING SOON!
HOSTED AT THE NORRIS CENTERS - AUSTIN
The Norris Conference Centers- Austin is conveniently located in Central NW Austin, at the corner of Anderson Lane and Burnet Road at the Northcross Center.
Norris Conference Centers – Austin
2525 West Anderson Lane, Suite 365
Austin, TX 78757
ADVANCING OUR FIELD
Mission Driven presents cutting-edge, expert content that inspires you to take action, increase effectiveness and maximize your community impact. Engage with influential social sector leaders in the fields of nonprofit management, social entrepreneurship and philanthropy.
FROM PAST CONFERENCE ATTENDEES
Gained new knowledge
Were challenged to think
differently about social change
Are likely to attend a future
Mission Capital conference
- This conference has taken the Austin community by storm, provided hundreds of people with new ideas and tools, and inspired a whole new level of social entrepreneurshipLisa FielderCo-Founder & CEO, College Forward, 2015 Conference Attendee
- Congratulations to Mission Capital on a wonderful conference – what an impactful two days! Thank you for creating this terrificRobyn HouseholderGoodwill Central Texas, 2016 Conference Attendee
learning and networking opportunity.
- The quality of the speakers, the ideas and the attendees were all just fantastic.Janet MitchellPrincipal, M Group Agency, 2015 Conference Attendee
- Khotan Shahbazi-HarmonDirector of Communications & Community Accountability, E3 Alliance, 2016 Conference Attendee
What a wonderful conference. I only wish it could be quarterly!
- Loved the conference! Powerful to have so many nonprofits and social enterprise together with inspiring speakers.John TroyFounder of WorkMonger, 2015 Conference Attendee
- Mandy DeMayoHousingWorks Austin, 2016 Conference Attendee
The conference was fabulous! I learned a lot, connected with people, and got energized about our mission.
- Mission Capital gets my award for best conference of the year. Thank you for a meaningful and thought-provoking 48 hours. Until next year.Austin BuchanExecutive Director, College Forward, 2015 Conference Attendee