Data You Can Use
Data You Use is an interactive course designed to help nonprofits learn to collect and use data to improve their programs and demonstrate their value to the community.
During the course, participants from each nonprofit will work as a team to develop an evaluation plan for a specific program within their organization. You’ll receive in-depth training and real-time coaching and guidance from a Mission Capital expert.
Space is limited to 6 organizations, so register early!
By the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Describe the performance management evaluation cycle
- Create a logic model for your program—including the identification of key outcomes and success metrics
- Identify tools that allow you to capture and track data and measure the success of your program
- Generate ideas for communicating your results to internal and external stakeholders, including funders
- Identify ways to build an organizational culture that prioritizes data collection and program evaluation
The course is specifically designed for nonprofit teams (up to 5 participants) that would like to gain additional clarity regarding how to evaluate a new or existing program within their organization. Executive directors, program directors and/or senior key staff involved in measurement and evaluation efforts are encouraged to attend.
The fee for the course includes:
- A full day of interactive training, team discussion, and real-time coaching
- Up to 5 participants from your organization in attendance
- Development of your program’s theory of change (evaluation framework) with feedback and support from Mission Capital staff
- A take-away workbook for use in future planning
- A healthy lunch, as well as snacks and drinks throughout the day, to keep you energized as you learn and plan for your organization’s future
Additional Registrants: Each organization registers through one individual, then sends other team members (name, job title, & email) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information: Please contact Marisa Zappone at email@example.com or 512-477-5955 ext.260
Mission Capital has a strong commitment to making our services accessible to individuals with special needs and disabilities. For questions about accessibility or to request accommodations, please contact Robin Llewellyn at (512) 477-5955 x276 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Two weeks advance notice will allow us to provide seamless access.
Mission Capital’s Learning & Leadership Offerings Refund Policy
All cancellation and refund requests must be received IN WRITING at least 2 weeks in advance of the Learning & Leadership offering. Registrants may request a refund of fees paid, minus a $50 administrative fee, by emailing email@example.com. NO REFUNDS will be processed within two weeks of the event date. Rather than requesting a refund, you may transfer your registration to another staff member, board member, or volunteer by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org - all transfer requests must be received at least one week prior to the event date.