DATA INSTITUTE 2018
Presented by Good Measure
Do you aspire to be a data-driven leader? We invite you and your team to join us for the 2018 Data Institute to connect, learn and explore proven solutions to your data dilemmas.
November 13, 2018 | 7:30 AM - 5 PM | Austin, TX
More information coming soon!
Participating teams will connect, learn and explore proven solutions through activities such as:
- Keynote addresses by nationally recognized experts in nonprofit data and evaluation.
- Breakout sessions on data visualization, applications of technology, data ethics and privacy, and innovative collaborations within the local data ecosystem.
- Solutions showcase to highlight game-changing, innovative approaches to long-standing data and evaluation challenges occurring nationwide.
- Curated discussions to help participating nonprofits and funders understand their data-ecosystem and to identify strategies for driving positive change together.
- Networking opportunities throughout the Data Institute. A “No Solicitation” policy will be in place to allow for more open dialogue between nonprofits and funders.
Good Measure is a group of philanthropic organizations that work with their grantees to creatively and strategically use data to make a bigger difference in their communities.
Good Measure gives funders a chance to:
- invest in their grantees’ data measurement, analysis skills and practices.
- increase access to quality data to help grantees and other nonprofits work more strategically.
- support bold thinking, strategic risk taking, collaborations and innovative ideas that lead to greater impact.
ADVANCING OUR FIELD
Data Institute presents cutting-edge, expert content that inspires you to take action, increase effectiveness and maximize your community impact. Engage with influential social sector leaders in the fields of nonprofit management, social entrepreneurship and philanthropy.
FROM PAST CONFERENCE ATTENDEES
Gained new knowledge
Were challenged to think
differently about social change
Are likely to attend a future
Mission Capital conference
- This conference has taken the Austin community by storm, provided hundreds of people with new ideas and tools, and inspired a whole new level of social entrepreneurshipLisa FielderCo-Founder & CEO, College Forward, 2015 Conference Attendee
- Congratulations to Mission Capital on a wonderful conference – what an impactful two days! Thank you for creating this terrificRobyn HouseholderGoodwill Central Texas, 2016 Conference Attendee
learning and networking opportunity.
- The quality of the speakers, the ideas and the attendees were all just fantastic.Janet MitchellPrincipal, M Group Agency, 2015 Conference Attendee
- Khotan Shahbazi-HarmonDirector of Communications & Community Accountability, E3 Alliance, 2016 Conference Attendee
What a wonderful conference. I only wish it could be quarterly!
- Loved the conference! Powerful to have so many nonprofits and social enterprise together with inspiring speakers.John TroyFounder of WorkMonger, 2015 Conference Attendee
- Mandy DeMayoHousingWorks Austin, 2016 Conference Attendee
The conference was fabulous! I learned a lot, connected with people, and got energized about our mission.
- Mission Capital gets my award for best conference of the year. Thank you for a meaningful and thought-provoking 48 hours. Until next year.Austin BuchanExecutive Director, College Forward, 2015 Conference Attendee